Saturday, January 5, 2013

Biker Chic









Soooo its been a hot minute since I've done a blog post and I'm sorry about that, with all the holidays and the extra hours at work its been hard to find time to take photos. I do have the best sissy in the world and she gave me a new camera for Christmas so I can take better photos if only she learns how to use it! lol I went out to dinner with some old friends and wore my new favorite pants of all time! I'm obsessing over these pleather pants! Its so edgy that I wanted to pair it with a nice sweater to  mix up the textures.  I put my hair in a sock bun (It's not the best in world but it got the job done!) to give my look a certain sophistication that I was looking for.

Sweater & Pants: Cotton On,  for $10 bucks each!
Necklace: Wet Seal, $5
Purse: Styles for Less, $25
Shoes: Express, $15
Bracelet & Earrings: Forever 21, $8 and $3

Total: $76 


4 comments:

  1. hey I love the fact that you included pricing for all items, thats pretty clever!

    I just started following your blog, please feel free to follow mine as well, im trying to increase followers!

    www.thelatestwrinkleineffect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I feel as if that sets me apart in a way :]

      Delete
  2. Love this entire outfit!! I can't believe you got those pant for 10$! So cute.

    Des
    deslovelessphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Des! I really hunt for those deals while shopping! I check out your bog and its so cool, I started following you!


    --MiMi

    ReplyDelete