Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Rainy Monday






First day of classes is always exciting! It was raining this time so I decided to wear my cute little rain boots and go with a more casual and comfortable outfit. I love how this looks has a sailor feel to it like I can take on the rainy day! A girl in my first class today asked me if my Walmart red boots were from JCrew and I just smiled and told her yes. Goes to show you that you don't need a lot of money to look expensive. 

Shirt: Target (Summer 2012) $20
Tank top: Styles for Less (Winter 2012) $3 Clearance!! 
Pearls: Costume Jewelry that I've had as a child (Old) N/A
Leggings: Ross (Winter 2012) $6 {Also seen in post "Legging for pants?"}
Rain boots: Walmart (Winter 2010) $20

Total: $49





2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The blue shirt is a jean shirt from target for $20 but the raincoat is from Forever 21 for $22

      Delete