Saturday, January 12, 2013

Risky Business










Who said you can't be sexy yet covered at the same time?  This high collared bow blouse give this look a soft romantic look. The textured high waist-ed skirt gives this outfit depth and diverts eyes up to the white top.  Pair this outfit with some killer heels and you are just too sexy for that small office space! To amp up  the sexy I gave myself a cat eye and a bold red lip to play up such a simple outfit. 

Top: Forever21 (New, Winter 2013) $15
Skirt: Modcloth (Old, Summer, 2011) $16
Shoes: Charlotte Russe (Winter 2012) $10 Clearance! 
Bag: Aldo (Summer 2012) Family Gift 

Total: $41

5 comments:

  1. Aw thanks Terry! I really love all your support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute skirt! Isn't Modcloth the best?!

    Meg
    The Polished Monkey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know I love them but they get a little pricey for me so it was awesome to find this skirt on their super clearance sale.

      --MiMi

      Delete
  3. I am SO cheap... so I LOVE THIS! Awesome outfits. and prices!

    http://pashionistafilipina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Its tough to find them deals but when you find it, it sure feels amazing!

      --MiMi

      Delete