Monday, February 18, 2013

Coral and Mint





Spring time! Time to wear those bright colors and shine! Coral and mint are my favorite colors for spring so why not wear them together! Again This outfit is really simple but special because of my statement piece which are my earrings. I found these earrings at a really small going out of business boutique and I just had to have them! They are a little much I know but I still love them! 

Shirt: Styles for Less  (Summer 2011) $20
Pants: Wetseal (Black Friday 2011) $20
Shoes: Ross (Summer 2011) $10
Purse: Francesca's (Summer 2012) Birthday gift 
Earrings: Boutique (Summer 2012) $12

Total: $62 


2 comments:

  1. Love the look
    http://www.kibuasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really enjoyed your page!

      --MiMi

      Delete