Monday, April 22, 2013

Ketchup and Mustard







Today was a yucky rainy day and I thought it was suppose to be summer! Instead, this whole week is cold, wet, and just flat out icky!  So I wanted to be bright and comfy with my high waisted shorts and pop of color  of the red and yellow. I know it looks like ketchup and mustard or Mcdonalds but I think it's kind of cute. 

I'm almost done with school and this week is finals so I promise I'll do more blog posts after this week is done and I'm trying to decorate my room so I'm gonna do some DIY projects too!  

BTW I tried to smile more in this post cause everyone keeps making fun of my "look" so enjoy!

Hat: Walmart (Winter 2012) $10
Bag: Rich Hippie (Feb. 2013) $68
Shirt: Rich Hippie (Feb. 2013) $30
Shorts: G by Guess (March 2013) $20
Belt: Styles for less (Summer 2012) $3
Shoes: Traffic (Feb 2013) $11

Total: $142


8 comments:

  1. I love your outfit:) So bright and colorful, and actually really like the red/yellow combination!x
    You look great.x
    xxxx
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I was worried about it but I'm glad you like it!
      :]
      --MiMi

      Delete
  2. Stunning outfit! I especially love your hat :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please go shopping with me! I have no taste and you obviously do!
    Love this so much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR STYLIST! :D
      When you wanna go shopping my dear?

      --MiMi

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Why thank you very much! I'm glad you found my page and liked what you saw!

      --MiMi

      Delete