Monday, April 1, 2013

My Sunshine

The Woman behind the camera! 






This is my lovely twin sister: Nicole! This darling lady is always putting up with my bullcrap and taking my photos so I decided its time to do a shout out. She wears basically all my clothes but yet still has a different and unique style that is all her own! I do help her out a lot with the finishing touches (like accessorizing) but she can put a good outfit together and look damn good in it! I love my sister and thought that all of you guys should see the beautiful person that is such a big part of my life! I took these amazing photos of her on Easter   before our Easter egg hunt where she took off the heels ;) 

Dress: H&M (Winter 2012) $30
Necklace: Charlotte Russe (Spring 2013) $13 [Aztec Warrior]
Ring: Styles For Less (Summer 2012) $8  [Casual Fall]
Shoes: Francescas (Spring 2013) $38
Bracelet: Family Gift 

 

Total: $89

11 comments:

  1. I love everything about this outfit:) Great dress choice! The colour of both the ring and necklace are just amazing!❤ She looks great!x
    xxxx
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my darling! She does look awesome :]

      --MiMi

      Delete
  2. I loved the dress , neck piece , ring , n her hair . The combination of orange and off white is complimenting each other .She looks lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I love the contrast of the white and orange as well! I'll make sure to tell her all your kind words :]

      --MiMi

      Delete
  3. This dress is just too adorable!!! :) I love the outfit! It's so sweet of you to put your sister on your blog! :) Maybe if she behaves, I will put my sister on my blog ;)

    I really like your blog!!! :) I hope you will check mine out too if you get a chance and let me know what you think! :)

    http://loislennon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I know what you mean about "if she behaves" because thats how I felt about Nicole haha

      So I already commented on your blog but I love it! Your photos are so amazing and I am now following you! Can't wait to see more from you!

      --MiMi

      Delete
  4. You're sister is so beautiful just like you MiMi :D I know what it's like having a sibling doing all the work behind the camera, haha! ;D

    -Mak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you pretty lady! You really are too kind <3 It was fun for me to actually get behind the camera and take photos instead of posing!

      Maybe I'll do more spotlights of my friends? hmmm

      --MiMi

      Delete
    2. That's awesome! And I totally think you should, that'd be really cool. :D

      -Mak

      Delete
  5. Your sister looks lovely! Good work on the photography, and love her outfit! (: xx
    http://andgeesaid.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I just check out your page and I've fallen in love! Your photography is on point and I'm a huge food eater so your post just made my mouth water! I'm following you now :]

      --MiMi

      Delete