Monday, April 15, 2013

Springtime flowers











This is my beautiful family! 
This was the other outfit of choice in the vote. I love this dress because I feel like a 50s house wife but way sexier! With this outfit I wanted to keep it really simple since the dress is the statement piece. Sorry it has taken so long to do a post, I have been really busy with work and moving into my new place that my blog has been slacking! 

Dress: Charlotte Russe (March 2013) $13 ON SALE!
Shoes: Charlotte Russe (March 2013) $10 ON SALE!
Sunglasses: Target (March 2013) $12
Necklace: (Old) N/A

Total: $35










4 comments:

  1. loving the shoes! and GREAT price!

    come check out my blog when you can! xox

    http://pashionistalove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really try to get the best deals :]

      Love your latest post btw its amazing!

      --MiMi

      Delete
  2. un vestido precioso, las flores al poder de la primavera me ha encantado el look

    te invito a visitar mi blog y a seguirnos yo te sigo desde ya!!
    wwwmasvestidosparati.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete